Scrum Master - 6 months - Bristol
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a certified Scrum Master who will be responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skill set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Experience of successful Scrum adoption
- Knowledge of modern development practices and tools for example - XP, TDD, Continuous integration, build agent etc.
- Experience of changing organisational\team\department mind-sets, culture and structure
- Understanding and experience of applying empirical process control
- Deep understanding of the Agile Manifesto and principles
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, CSP)
- Experience of automated testing frameworks
- Experience and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age