We are currently recruiting for a UX Designer to join one of our clients for a 6 month initial contract based in London. Experience: Direct...
We are currently recruiting for a UX Architect to join one of our clients for a 3 - 6 month contract based in London.
- Responsive app experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and pragmatic in their approach
- A good understanding of inclusive design and tools that help with design decisions
- Experience in process and tools to gather customer and business requirements
- Understanding in creating usable solutions in complex technical architectures
- Experience in designing for digital products
- Examples of interaction design, sketches, structured thinking
- Comfortable with using web metrics/traffic analysis
- AGILE scrum experience, working in sprints, with backlogs and feature sets
- Comfortable using prototyping tools (e.g. Axure)
- Familiar with workshop facilitation, and user centric research methodologies
- Experience in setting vision and structure for own workload
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively towards very strict guidelines
- Engaged in the UX community, going to talks, reading blogs & articles
- HTML/CSS understanding
- IOS/Android Screen reader understanding
- You must have a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills - portfolio must have customer centred design / human centred design
- You must be familiar with mobile first design approach
- You must understand how to design for apps
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age