Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Finance Programme Lead to join their London based team on a 6 month contract. The...
This contract is approximately 9 months.
My client a leading media company is seeking a talented Programme Manager to work on a number of work streams within GDPR.
- Experience of managing delivery against measurable business outcomes
- A good understanding of Scrum / Kanban principles and multiple methodologies
- Strong experience of coaching Lean-Agile teams and individuals, workshop facilitation and structured problem solving
- Strong experience of managing programme budgets
- A flexible approach to managing multiple teams & initiatives in parallel
- Proactive and an accomplished influencer-ability to negotiate with other programmes and teams to deliver work to fixed deadlines
- Experience working in matrix structures with a complex delivery framework
- Technical background: understanding software development and web technologies and preferably hands-on experience
- Media / publishing industry knowledge
- Experience in leading and developing a cross functional team
- Subscription or membership or customer insight understanding
- GDPR/data complianceApply now by sending in your updated CV
What it's like to work for my client: The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management. You will be responsible for delivering value, fostering teamwork, measuring the team's work, and removing any obstacles impeding delivery. With your clear, adaptive and transparent communication skills, you will facilitate teams to create vision and consensus. Finally you will be responsible for creating transparency for the stakeholders through communication and engagement.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age