Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Test Analyst to join their Bristol based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
You'll be proficient with:
- Management tools (JIRA/Zephyr/Confluence)
- Web testing tools (Selenium Grid, Browser Stack, Sauce labs)
You'll also show knowledge of:
- Relevant change Framework
- Proven application of testing methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
- Practical experience of testing design, planning and execution
- Experience of Systems Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of creating and maintaining Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) test scenarios
- Understanding automation and back-end test execution experience
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age