Trade Floor Support Engineer / Sales & Trading Engineer
My major client is looking to recruit a Trade floor Support Engineer, on a permanent basis, at their site in Canary Wharf.
You will be working in an enterprise environment within a large team of support analyst's, the role will be a customer facing position and will require excellent desktop support skills within a sales and trading environment along with excellent communication skills.
- Customer facing support within an enterprise desktop environment
- Level 1 testing and deployment of new software into the environment.
- Level 2 escalations for complex technical issues and root cause analysis.
- Effectively use and manage Service Now to handle and update calls.
- Demonstrate high levels of customer care behaviours at all times and adopt an approach that shows consistent commitment to providing a customer focused quality service.
- Work across lines of service to ensure a coordinated approach to providing support for the customer.
- Carry out incident and change activity delivering the productivity levels expected by Desktop Operations and Account Management.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Expert knowledge & experience in appropriate area of technology support.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Experience supporting Market Data Applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- An understanding of ITIL Service Support and Delivery disciplines and methodologies
- Experience using a help desk call management system
If you would like to hear more, please reply with a copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age