Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Cloud Automation Engineer to join their London based team. Experience & Qualifications...
Lorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Data Engineer to join the London based office on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Selenium Webdriver (with Java)
- SQL - extensive knowledge & practical experience
- Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server and Hadoop.
- Relational database theory and data modelling.
- Cloud technologies, especially MS Azure and AWS.
- Knowledge of a range of relevant procedural programming languages, such as bash scripting, Python, Scala.
- Knowledge of ETL tools and data masking tools.
- descriptive data analytics and synthesis of test data,
- interactive BI/reporting tools, e.g. Power BI or Tableau,
- data hashing/obfuscation techniques.
- Understanding of banking from business & data perspective
If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age