My client is urgently looking for a Deskside Engineer to start immediately; to act both as a specialist in specific product areas, and provide support...
SC Cleared Desktop Support Engineer
My client is urgently looking for a SC Cleared Desktop Support Engineer to start asap! They are looking for a candidate that is able to provide 2nd and 3rd line support in a customer facing role.
PAY: £175 per day
- SC clearance is required
- Confident working with and supporting all Microsoft products (Preferable Microsoft qualified)
- Working with VMWare products would be an advantage
- Experience of Providing 2nd -3rd line support in a customer facing role
- Hardware fault finding and repair
- Software removal and installation
- Working to an SLA and following procedures and guidelines
- Record of reliable time keeping and administration
- Make changes to Task Sequences and test operating system deployments.
- Administer Software updates using the Automatic Deployment Rule (ADR). This process would involve the resource deploying and testing updates with pilot groups before deploying to the entire estate.
- Package applications following a defined process. This would involve deploying the application and testing it before deploying to end user's clients.
- Resolve issues raised in ticketing tool relating to application deployment, OS and Build issues, and software updates.
If you feel you have the right for this role, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age