Senior IT Strategy Consultants are urgently required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's CIO Advisory team in providing class leading IT Strategy...
Identity and Access Management Business Analyst
Our Financial services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous Financial services experience as well as the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IAM within an international asset management or similar organisation, covering applications and infrastructure.
- Detailed knowledge of IAM processes, JML, Recertification, Segregation of Duties, Authentication models
- Experience working on a greenfield deployment for IAM, understanding of manual working practices and transitioning to a strategic position
- A good understanding of both applications/infrastructure
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders both written and oral, teams based in various locations, matrix environment
- Has actively participated in defining business requirements for RFP vendor selection process
- A well organised and structured BA. Detailed business analysis skills, structured document creation to present to both technical and business teams
- Experience with current and future state analysis e.g. as-is and to-be processes
- Experience with documenting business and technical requirements
Please note only candidates with previous Financial services experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age