My client within the retail industry are looking for a UX Researcher capable of managing, running or supporting on multiple, simultaneous research projects. Worked in...
My client in the retail industry are looking for 2 x UX Researcher's to join their busy Digital team. They want somebody with a strong Research background who is passionate with hands-on experience and able to run multiple research projects.
- Have worked in a UX Research position previously
- Used to working in a fast paced, agile, collaborative culture. The UX researcher will play a key role in informing and inspiring the user experiences we create, ensuring they're useful, usable and valuable for customers.
- Customer obsessed and data driven.
- Work with a wide variety of UX research methods and techniques, via our in-house lab, remote and field based, to explore and reveal our customer's behaviours and motivations... their needs, wants and desires.
- Be comfortable planning and managing own projects, often to short timescales.
- Highly collaborative. The UX researcher will work closely with other UXers, designers, product owners and engineers across our product teams and with other areas
My client are looking for a UX Researcher with a good level of research who can articulate on their CV different types of research carried out. Please if you feel you have the right experience. Apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age