Contract - 6 months initial
Are you a Business Analyst able to document and capture business requirements with good stakeholder management skills?
Your New Role:
You will be responsible for activities involving the formulation of systems scope and objectives, analysing and evaluating existing or proposed systems, and devising or modifying procedures to solve end user problems. Conducts feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, and investigates the establishment and implementation of new or revised applications systems and programs.
Effective management of the product backlog to maximise the suitability of the product within the approved project boundaries and facilitate resolution of any mismatching or additional requirements.
Produce suitably detailed agile documentation and models (such as product backlog items, acceptance criteria, process flows, overview documentation, user guides etc.) to reflect the requirements and goals of the product owner.
Provide a central role in team and client scrum meetings including Estimation, Planning and Retrospective meetings.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relevant experience of systems analysis and design
- Knowledge of developing internet or intranet based systems
- Expert experience using agile processes in a team within a large commercial environment
- Experience using the scrum methodology
- Expert experience in managing product backlog prioritisation, exploration and confirmation of requirements
- Understanding of system architectures including client, client-server, web based
- Experience of developing .NET applications
- Experience of developing systems using SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
If you are interested in this position then please apply today, interviews are taking place ASAP. Unfortunately, due to the high amount of responses we cannot respond to all applications.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age