Programme Manager - 3-6 months - London
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager for a 3-6 month initial contract role based in Ipswich. The role will be responsible for software development projects and will head up the Test, Project Management, Analysis and Development teams in the business, as well as working with 3rd party vendors.
- Application Development background in Commercial Insurance sector
- Large global project management experience - delivering 12 small projects/initiatives, over 2 software releases towards the end of the year
- Managing a team of 1 PM, 2 BA's, 1 Delivery Manager, 1 Test Manager, Test Team, Configuration Team, Business SME's, Business Leads, 3rd Party Software Supplier, Infrastructure and network teams
- Stakeholder management at COO level
- Management of Financials, Governance, Resourcing, Reporting and chairing of Steering Group
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age