Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior C# Developer to join their London based team for 6 months initial...
Enterprise Architect - London - 3-6 months initially
We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to join one of our clients in London for an initial 3 - 6 month contract.
- Ability to facilitate the development of a clear and compelling vision for the direction of the enterprise in relation to IT and the business
- Promote the vision and obtain the adoption of common architecture principles through an enterprise wide governance committee and work with others
- Provide leadership, analysis and design facilitation to develop, maintain and govern the EA function across business, information, technical and solution viewpoints and enterprise architecture
- Background in B2BC financial solutions
- Proven experience of involvement in a successful project lifecycle
- Experience within the discovery phase of a project / programme
- Manages the development of the technical strategy
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age