Technical Lead - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Infrastructure - Broad understanding of multi-platform environment with ability to carry out design documentation activities and follow them through to delivery and decommissioning
- Software - Experience of configuring software within a technical environment to meet tight timescales and robust governance
- Networking - Good experience related to networking with the ability to design and deliver a solution, specifically related to security such as firewall configuration and change control
- Security - A good understanding of security standards and evidence of working knowledge and experience in this area
- Governance - Familiarisation with governance processes and documentation to expedite the solution through the process
- Leading - The ability to lead a small technical resources through the process with the ability to related to internal and external stakeholders in order to communicate what needs to be done to deliver the agreed technical product
- Supplier - Ability to work with suppliers to deliver the right products on time
- Operational Acceptance - Work with the BAU teams to ensure there is the right documentation and familiarisation to allow them to
Should this Technical Lead position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age