Agile PMO - 6 months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Senior Agile PMO Analyst in their Edinburgh based team.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skill set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Manage Project Governance and reporting
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with Project Managers and project team
- Complete and track business KPI's and dashboards to report performance: Monitor and analyse plan performance metrics against targets.
- Support the preparation of KPI's, reports, and presentations
- Support the creation and maintenance of programme documentation and update shared folders.
- Support project/programme meeting planning and scheduling, the organisation of workshops, sponsor reviews and governance meetings
- Key competencies required: good attention to detail, planning and organising, analytical approach, works on own initiative
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age