Cyber Security Lead - Peterborough - Permanent
Our client, a leader within the L&P industry are recruiting for a Cyber Security Lead to join the team on a permanent basis at their offices in Peterborough.
Cyber Security Lead Role:
You'll provide Cyber Security leadership and responsible for implementing and monitoring the strategic Cybersecurity programme. Provide subject matter leadership and governance on Cybersecurity matters to senior management and stakeholders.
Cyber Security Lead Experience
- Experience in Cybersecurity Operations Management, Cybersecurity Management in a leadership position.
- Expert level knowledge and demonstrated experience in analysis and dissecting advanced attacker tactics, techniques and procedures to that informs adjustments to the cybersecurity control plane
- Experience of matrix management across distributed and cross-organisational IS teams
- Advanced knowledge of key information risk management and security related standards including OWASP, ISO2700x series, PCI DSS, GLBA, EU data security and privacy acts, and NIST standards
- Process definition, implementation and management
- Effective budget management and cost control
- Industry certifications including; CISSP, CEH, GSEC, CRISC and/or CISA
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Cyber Security Lead please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age