Network Security Engineer - Cisco - Checkpoint - ASA
I am currently recruiting for 3 x Network Engineers with a solid background in device installation, configuration and testing of LAN and firewalls.
The role will be based in Peterborough but will require the engineer to travel to across the UK to our client other sites.
The Engineer will be accountable for the following:
- Devices installation, configuration and testing of LAN and Firewalls. Resource base at Peterborough
- Planning and designing - preparing network requirement & design document that clearly specifies requirements to suppliers
- Planning and liaising regarding new network (Campus LAN, WAN) , network upgrades, with respect to network management platform and elements.
- Supporting the development, management and configuration of network devices
- Knowledge and configuration of host security - Hardening, & firewalls specially Cisco NGFW, ASAs, Checkpoint
- Knowledge on perimeter security (IDS/IPS, Firewall, Anti Virus, WAF)
- Cisco switching certification with Cisco LAN switching and routing knowledge. Hands on Cisco 9000/3800/3700 series access and core switches
If this role is of interest please contact me for further details .
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age