Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Project Manager to join their team in London on a...
Finance Programme Lead - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Finance Programme Lead to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Have implemented/run regulatory technology programmes at a major UK/European bank
- Prior experience in working on regulatory programmes at a Commercial Bank, Investment Bank, or consulting firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to distil technical information and present key facts to influence the decision making at senior management level.
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong academic background and product knowledge
- Familiarity with Regulatory environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships across a number of different areas
- Highly organised, with close attention to detail
Should this Finance Programme Lead position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age