Role: Complaints Quality Assurance / Root Cause AnalystLocation: TelfordSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Complaints Quality Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation to...
Role: Complaints Quality Assurance / Root Cause Analyst
We are seeking a Complaints Quality Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation to work within their customer service function; the role will require you to have an analytical mind-set, keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. In this role you will work with a growing organisation along with access to a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition.
- You will be responsible for reviewing the work carried out by the complaints analysts and customer service representatives within the team to ensure compliance with quality standards and best practice
- Report information gathered from the reviews back to relevant team members along with the team leader to ensure the upmost quality is maintained within the team
- Identify and implement key improvement areas and continuous improvement of the root cause analysis
- Represent the function in dealing with internal and external stakeholders for root cause and similar mediums
- Review, report and analyse large amounts of data to monitor and improve the service provided within the team and business
- Support training and offer guidance within the team on processes and service resolution
- Excellent communication skills and providing developmental feedback/coaching
- Strong experience with the full MS application suite (Experience with MS Excel is desirable)
- Experience analysing large amounts of data and a strong eye for detail
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload
- Ability to work under pressure
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Generous annual leave
- Bonus plans
- Lucrative company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age