One of the UK's leading IT consultancies have a new requirement for a Business Analyst to join the Service Delivery Team on a permanent basis,...
Lorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Compliance Analyst to join the Aberdeen office on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience along with the following:
- Confident IT skills (including Excel)
- Showing initiative and quick to learn
- Strong processing skills, as well as an analytical and systematic approach to work
- Detailed, methodical and accurate
- Effective communicator and ability to speak to employees at all levels within the organisation
- Experience within a Compliance environment would be an advantage
- CISI IOC exams or equivalent would be advantageous
If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age