Solutions Architect Big Data Business Intelligence & Analytics London 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to...
Lead Big Data Architect - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Lead Big Data Architect to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience with Hadoop product
- Understanding of Big Data approaches
- Team management experience
- Experience of logical and physical data modelling
- Ability to understand complex data requirements and challenge assumptions
- Self motivated willing to drive the work forward on his/her own initiative.
- Strong collaboration skills and an effective team player.
- Must be happy working within a changing environment where work priorities and specific requirements can be subject to change at short notice.
- Knowledge of the Project Lifecycle process
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Cloudera / Hadoop platform
- Teradata and Informatica knowledge would be beneficial
Should this Lead Big Data Architect position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age