Finance Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a experienced Finance Business Analyst to help their Edinburgh based team work on the Recovery & Resolution OCiR regulation.
The candidate's suitability is determined by the following skill set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Strong financial background with robust accounting knowledge, experience of service provision and costings through a transfer pricing model and reporting albeit within a statutory or regulatory context.
- Clear understanding of the full project life cycle, including UAT and the BAU acceptance process.
- Extensive experience defining and documenting business requirements using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Strong excel modelling skills
- Experience of designing and implementing operating models encompassing the policy, procedures and relevant control frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing regulatory data change.
- Knowledge and experience of sourcing and delivering complex financial data requirements
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience working with technical resource to embed new technology into organisation this may include supporting system, design and testing.
- Familiarity with Recovery & Resolution OCiR regulation
Should this position be of interest please and you hold the above skill set please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age