Identity Management Specialist / Identity Systems Administrator Microsoft Identity Manager / Forefront Identity ManagerWe are currently seeking a contract based Identity Systems Administrator for a...
Identity Management Specialist / Identity Systems Administrator - Microsoft Identity Manager / Forefront Identity Manager
We are currently seeking a contract based Identity Systems Administrator for a leading technology organisation in Cambridge. The main focus of this role is to operationally support the Identity services and to fulfil the project demands when needed.
The candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Technical Manager for Identity and Cloud Services with all aspects of the Identity services
- Primary technology focus will be around supporting Active Directory and surrounding services
- On a day-to-day basis follow the ITIL processes including; Incident, Change, Problem, Request and Knowledge.
- Engage with project managers to ensure project demand is fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Escalate and work with third parties \ vendors on any tickets as required
- Keeping up-to-date with cloud service changesThe candidate will be working with Active Directory, surrounding services and have a working knowledge of some of the following; Domain Controllers, FSMO Roles, Kerberos, Group Policy, FRS, DNS, DFS, KMS, NTP, PKI, DHCP, Clustering, IIS, RADIUS, ADLDS, WSUS and more. They will have the opportunity to support cloud identity services and will also support identity synchronisation services including Forefront Identity Manager and Azure AD Connect.
The candidate will be experienced in working in an IT infrastructure (2nd / 3rd line) capacity. They will hold experience in supporting any identity based technical services, in particular Microsoft directory services, Microsoft Identity lifecycle (Forefront Identity Manger or Microsoft Identity Manager), as well as non-Microsoft LDAP services (e.g. Oracle) and authentication services for MFA and SSO (SAML, OAuth, WS-Fed, WS-Trust etc.) They will hold experience with managing Identity services using PowerShell where applicable. They will also hold experience in working closely with third parties and vendors for support and experience in documenting processes, procedures and system documentation.
Please forward your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age