My client in the retail industry are looking for 2 x UX Researcher's to join their busy Digital team. They want somebody with a strong...
My client within the retail industry are looking for a UX Researcher capable of managing, running or supporting on multiple, simultaneous research projects.
- Worked in a UX Research (or very similar) position previously
- Used to working in a fast paced, agile, LEAN, collaborative culture.
- The UX researcher will play a key role in informing and inspiring the new propositions we create, ensuring they're useful, usable and valuable for customers.
- Customer obsessed and data driven.
- The UX researcher will be expected to select and use the most appropriate of research methods and techniques.
- Understanding the pros-and cons.
- Be equally comfortable in structured lab, remote or unmoderated, field based work.
- Able to employ experimental approach and use light-weight 'guerilla' techniques when needed.
- Know how to explore and reveal our customer's attitudes, behaviours and motivations, uncovering their unmet needs, wants and desires.
- Feels comfortable planning and managing own projects within constraints such as short timescales.
- Highly collaborative. The UX researcher will provide expertise to small project teams of UX-Architects, product owners and developers across.
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age