We are currently recruiting for an experienced a 2 nd Line Support Engineer for our international client based in Rickmansworth on a 6 month initial...
Service Desk Engineer
My client within the automotive are looking for a Service Desk Engineer to support PC operational infrastructure including desktops, laptops, printers, voice and data network environment.
- Customer focused
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers at all levels of organisation
- Proactive working attitude with ability to learn
- Work on own and within a team
- Able to work within pressured environment and prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full driving licence
- Windows XP / 2003 inc remote user access
- MS Office & Outlook
- Data & Voice cable patching
- TCP/IP networks
- Telephone switch configuration, management & reporting
- Network printing configuration
- Diagnose & resolve errors in the operational environment within agreed SLA timescales
- Implement additional services into the operational environment in liaison with the other ISGO teams
- Provide support as required for wide range of technical and project implementations
- Adhere to all relevant ISGO processes and reporting
If you feel you have the right skills for this role, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age