Are you an experienced Salesforce developer with advanced experience using APEX and looking seeking a new challenge? We are currently recruiting for a client who...
JD Edwards Developer, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a JD Edwards Developer.
The key experience and knowledge of the JD Edwards Developer include:
- JDE Detailed Technical Experience - Finance/SOP/Procurement/AR/ Warehousing modules
The key responsibilities for the JD Edwards Developer include:
- Analyse and contribute to the Design Specifications based on the Business Requirements
- Develop according to Design Specification
- Analyse and leverage existing developments where possible
- Work with market representatives and other team members as required to ensure deliverables matches Business Requirements
- Source code review and documentation in source code review report
- Delivery of unit tests and document in an object based unit test report
This is a contract role for a JD Edwards Developer working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to JD Edwards Developer Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age