Payroll Specialist/ Payroll Manager/ Senior Payroll Clerk Are you Senior Payroll Personnel with vast experience of managing Payroll and benefits for Large companies?My client is...
Oracle Payroll Functional Lead / Project Manager | London | R12
Job Purpose Act as a functional analyst, specialising within Oracle R12 Payroll to work within an application development team, focussing on application requirements to help deliver solutions to the users, supporting business objectives.
- Oracle R12 E-Business Suite Applications
- Oracle R12 HCM experience
- Oracle R12 Payroll SME
- Oracle Financials including GL
- Stakeholder management
- Functional Analysis and Support
- Provide consultancy to key business stakeholders on current and planned capabilities and strategic direction of relevant applications/systems.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and analyse objectives, underlying issues and business case.
- Facilitate scoping and business priority setting for change initiatives as required.
- Identify available options and potential benefits for consideration.
- Drive the requirements gathering process, and analyse requirements to ensure they are fit for purpose and adhere to business objectives, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Provide specifications for effective business solutions through use of standard functionality or strategic customisations.
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders and recipients to the scope, requirements and design and establish a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Carry out gap analysis between requirements and standard functionality; propose solutions for each.
- Carry out system configuration activities to tailor standard functionality to meet business requirements.
- Produce functional specifications for agreed areas of customisation using industry standard templates.
- Support the system testing cycle, fixing configuration issues where identified.
- Ensure all relevant application/systems documentation is produced and transitioned.
- Work with developers and the Transition team to ensure smooth handover of developments to the Service Delivery team, and define and assist in Knowledge Transfer activities to support this.
- Support continuous improvement to processes and methodologies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age