You will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment with shared responsibility with a big emphasis on teamwork. You may be working across the entire stack...
DevOps Senior Engineer
Lorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled DevOps Senior Engineer to join the London based office on an initial 6 month contract.
Essential Technical Experience:
- Building and managing systems in AWS or Azure (Other Cloud based hosting solutions)
- UNIX/Red Hat Linux with strong scripting experience (Unix Shell/ Perl)
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows server platforms with IIS 7.5 & 8.5 and .Net
- Apache Web Server technologies.
- Experience of supporting Java EE platforms
- Web Application/Service monitoring
- Cloud hosting environments
- Orchestration and deployment tooling. I.e. Ansible, Puppet, Chef/etc.
- Release management tooling. I.e. Go; Xebia Release Manager, UrbanCode
- Comprehensive network skills with a thorough understanding of TCP/IP & Name resolution technologies
- Application-Layer or XML Firewall technologies
- Solid Development Skills in developing and consuming Restful services.
- Apache Maven for development lifecycle management.
- Experience architecting, developing and running large-scale cloud-based infrastructure and platform services in production
- Experience with communication protocols like WebSockets, WebRTC, HTTP 2
- Experience with measuring, analysing, and optimising performance
- Experience with vitalisation, containerisation, and system image management (Docker, KVM, LXC)
- If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age