HR Manager - Global project experience
My client within the life sciences industry are eagerly looking for a HR manager who is able to oversee projects and has experience of leading projects on a global scale.
The HR manager will be responsible for continuing to run the HR Administration New Joiner project which is a blend of service provider transition and system implementation.
- HR Manager professional who has operated in a global environment
- Successfully delivered HR Projects
- Can adapt to a changing environment and is proactive in mitigating risks and resolving issues
- Has operated in a complex matrix environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to influence stakeholders and colleagues with potential conflicting interests across the organisation
- Able to keep momentum going throughout the project and give relevant updates to all involved including 3rd parties
You will be driving the project in accordance to its current timescales and status and be responsible for managing the the project budget. The successful candidate will be a HR professional who has successfully delivered HR projects. If you feel you have the above experience please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age