Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled SAS Administrator to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Provide support for Production and none-Production SAS platforms
- Undertaking SAS upgrades & patching
- Testing of third party software prior to release to the production environment
- Liaising with the appropriate development teams to optimise value to the business.
- Providing SAS Platform Support to Application support team for day to day issues.
- Liaising with Data and Analytics team ensuring a consistent approach
- Providing 'on-call' as part of a support rota in addition to the core on-site daily cover
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of SAS infrastructure issues (configuration, performance, stability)
- Performing root cause analysis and remediate issues appropriately.
- Producing documentation to aid the support of the SAS environment.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age