Charles River Application Support Analyst Edinburgh 6 months Lorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Application Support Analyst to join the...
Business Systems Analyst x3 - 6 months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking 3 Business Systems Analysts to join their Edinburgh team on an initial 6 month contract.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skill set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Work directly with key stakeholders, design team and implementation in Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for functional areas of the business, and translating these into specifications and detailed test plans.
- Analyse and document business processes using techniques such as facilitating workshops to complete process mapping and definition and gathering business and functional requirements
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from users on the specifications (business and functional requirements documents, business proposal and papers, functional and program specifications, business cases, process mapping documents, request for supplier proposals).
- To provide the link between the end users, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- To design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts and support the business in conducting adequate regression and user acceptance testing.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age