DeveloperHighly-motivated, Junior or recently-graduated developer who is keen and to join a growing development team working on a green-field suite of applications that support key...
C# Developer I'm currently recruiting for a C# Developer to work with a leading systems integrator based in Belfast.
- Third level qualification in relevant subject
- Strong development skills with C#
- Good experience in using SQL Server
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, working towards a common goal
Given the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be required to work within an existing team of developers and will report to a Development Manager.
The successful candidate will undergo and gain SC Clearance.
The day-to-day activities will involve:
- Leading on the development of packages of code using C#
- Following coding best practices
- Keeping the wider team updated with progress
Key Performance Indicators
- Development of complex products/solutions on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards
- Achievement of targeted Product Quality
- Development processes, guidelines and tools are applied
- Documentation of steps or milestones, processes or products/solutions in line with requirements
- Recognized as an expert in his area of responsibility
- Escalated problems are solved
- Effective communication and team work including external development partners
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age