Systems Administrator / Windows Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Support EngineerWe are currently seeking a Systems Administrator (Windows) for a leading organisation in Cambridge to...
Infrastructure Engineer (Windows) - London Bridge - Permanent
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer (Windows) to join my clients, an international FinTech business, on a permanent basis in London Bridge.
An Infrastructure Engineer (Windows) is required to join the TechOps function and is critical to defining and executing the CI/CD strategy, environment automation and monitoring frameworks.
Keys Skills required of the Infrastructure Engineer (Windows):
- Strong background in deployment automation and configuration management of Windows server
- Demonstrable experience with PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby and other scripting languages
- Experience with virtualised environments (AWS and VMWare)
- Experience of modern source control systems (GitHub and Gerrit)
- Infrastructure automation using HashiCorp toolset
Key Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Engineer (Windows):
- Design, develop, implement and evolve the CI/CD toolset for diverse applications on both VMWare and AWS
- Design and develop the environment and instance provisioning technology with focus on controlled self-service
- Developing and implementing monitoring frameworks to ensure the highest levels of availability and error-free processing
- Ensuring the automation team have a comprehensive roadmap in place
- Working for a regulated business, you will also be responsible for ensuring tooling and automation are in compliance
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age