Automation Tester | API Testing | Agile Scrum | Bracknell | Pharma or Life Science industry experience preferred Roles and Responsibilities:Participate in review of requirements...
Scrum Master- Life Sciences/Pharma/R&D experience
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to join them asap to work on a global change program within an R&D environment. The current phase includes multiple projects that are focused on trial execution and reporting as well as a Digital Workspace project. The client intends to leverage an Agile Delivery Team to deliver the solution for the Digital Workspace. The Agile Delivery Team will report to the project manager for the duration of this project. It is expected that The Agile Delivery Team to transition to another project/activity on completion of this work.
Digital Workspace project
- The purpose of the project is to provide users with a single launch platform for managing their trial workflow, training resources, documentation and networking with colleagues.
The key business outcomes for the project are:
- Perceived improvement of the user experience when using trialing tools via the digital workspace
- Work outputs are of a higher quality
- Support for business process workflow will allow more time spent on science
- Better collaboration across boundaries and geographies.
- Increased sense of a global community
- Establish the scrum process and ensure that the team performs all aspects including daily stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives
- Establish and maintain the product backlog
- Set up retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning sessions as required
- Maintain the burndown chart
- Shield the team from interruptions during the sprint and remove obstacles that affect the team
- Dissolve conflicts in the team and maintain focus at all times
- Walk the product owner through the more technical user stories
- Build a strong relationship with the product owner to ensure that the business priorities are reflected in the user stories and the overall delivery schedule
- Build a strong relationship with the project manager and ensure that the scrum team delivers to project milestones and timelines
- Ensure progress reports are communicated and appropriate escalation processes implemented before impediments and risks become serious blockers
- Encourage openness and a strong team identity with a "can do" attitude (positive morale)
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improving the team's performance
- Coach the product owner and members of the team as required
- Experience of working in/knowledge of trialing or R&D processes preferred
- Preferably some project management experience - medium to high complexity projects
- Experienced in leading scrum teams or projects in an environment where there are inter dependencies
- Experience of working with a mixed team of internal and external suppliers and potentially located at more than one site
- Experience of working with stakeholders that are geographically distributed
- Able to differentiate between nice-to-have requests and value-add requirements
To apply for this position please submit your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age