Data Analysts Permanent LondonMy client, a 'Big 4' consultancy firm, are seeking a number of Data Analysts to join them in their offices in London.The...
Modelling and Optimisation Analyst | London | 6 months
We are currently recruiting for a Modelling & Optimisation Analyst to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in London.
You will be responsible for building predictive models to enable delivery of effective and efficient campaigns that are personalised and sent to the right audience at the right time.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience in statistical analysis and modelling, preferably in the retail sector
- Experience and strong understanding of statistical algorithms
- Worked with algorithms aimed to improve recommender systems
- Strong data manipulation skills
- Experience of predictive modelling (e.g. up-lift and net-lift), rather than risk modelling
- SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide & Miner
- Good SQL & Excel skills
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age