To lead the support of complex system application, integration and database components, and take responsibility for the operational running of the SQL processes, like PDL...
To lead the support of complex system application, integration and database components, and take responsibility for the operational running of the SQL processes, like PDL refresh. To be gatekeeper on new developments being released in the Production environment. To be the SME for SQL processes for The Environments and Support team
To deliver against the key accountabilities, the SQL Operations support SME will be expected to:
- Input into the functional requirements and implementation approach on large and/or complex projects, taking into account fit with existing or planned systems architecture.
- Specify, design & Implement systems fixes, selecting/adhering to appropriate design standards, methods and tools.
- Take ownership of SQL documentation management - version control etc
- Take responsibility for own technical work and/or project and/or supervisory responsibilities
- Determine work sequencing based on objectives and priorities given
- Identify and proactively resolve operational SSQL issues within defined SLA's
- Feedback/Engage with users/stakeholders as required
- Engage and co-ordinate other support resources as required
- Manage and assess significant risks and act as an escalation point
- Demonstrate a solid level of awareness of business issues in own operational/project environment
- Follows up on fixes/issues passed to development to resolution
- Uses service now Incidents, Problems and changes tickets
- Is the point of contact for SQL Operations from other divisional teams
- Signs off on all changes to the SQL operations early in the process (not just at release stage)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age