SC Cleared Security AnalystBasingstoke Are you a Security Analyst looking for a new challenge? I am currently recruiting for a Security Analyst to work within...
Third Party Security Analyst - London - 3 months
We are currently recruiting for a Security Analyst to join one of our clients for a 3 month contract based in London. We are looking for someone who has a background in a risk / governance and third party security.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Solid and demonstrable experience in information security in an ecommerce environment
- Experience in supplier and third party security or risk management
- Experience working with or developing third party security questionnaires
- Experience analysing and making recommendations on the outcome of security reviews and audits
- Experience developing security documentation
- Able to review and make recommendations on security contract terms
- Able to analyse technical and non-technical data to decipher, prioritise and act upon findings
- Working knowledge of current information security standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, ISF SoGP and the DPA
- Ability to discuss technical principles and issues to both technical and non-technical business teams
- Dependable yet flexible with the ability to carry out scheduled activities
- Strong analytical, organisational, multitasking and prioritisation skills
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age