Role: Finance Analyst / Data Analyst / Risk AnalystLocation: HitchinI am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation that requires a Finance...
Operational Risk Manager
6 Month Initial Contract
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Operational Risk Manager to join their Edinburgh office.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent practical understanding and experience of operational risk management and framework and with strong commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge of Asset Management and Asset Classes
- Communication experience with a range of stakeholders and strong stakeholder management skills, with ability to influence others and to challenge without being confrontational, adapting their approach to the audience and circumstances
- Strong team management experience, managing risk professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent organisational skill, ability to ensure deadlines are met and can effectively prioritise team workload
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age