A Service Delivery Manager is required by this Major IT Consultancy to provide the key client interface for the delivery of IT Support services as...
SAP Service Delivery Manager - Hampshire
My client is an Automotive Company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Service Delivery Manager
This company are looking to invest heavily in their IT infrastructure. This will be split across transformation / IT operations. They are investing heavily in new consumer products / applications / infrastructure.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Delivering service management activities into the business while at the same time overseeing the delivery of operational run and delivery activities by suppliers and partners.
- Building relationships with the business enabling effective service management ensuring consistent and appropriate communication for service-related issues and issues
- Manage all escalations from their aligned business areas with the IT Operations partner where incidents and problems are likely to fail (or have failed SLA) and to report back to the business with updates
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes
- Proven experience delivering continuous service improvements for the business
- Proven experience coordinating major incidents
- Experience managing suppliers delivering operational run services into an IT operations function.
- Experience working with suppliers delivering SAP projects
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP Service Delivery Manager.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age