SAP Consultant Employee CentralVodafone are looking for an SAP Consultant with Employee Central experience to join their team in Newbury and a contract until...
SAP Solution Designer - Hampshire
My client is an Automotive Company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Solution Designer
This company are looking to invest heavily in their IT infrastructure. This will be split across transformation / IT operations. They are investing heavily in new consumer products / applications / infrastructure.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Responsible for architecting and designing solutions within the relevant technology area.
- Act as a technical design authority in order to drive the design and delivery of high-quality solutions in a cost effective manner.
- Act as a conduit between Solution Architecture and Development teams, ensuring effective translation of high level design and adherence to architectural and design standards/principles.
- Have detailed technical and functional knowledge of the relevant platform/system capabilities. Applies knowledge of industry trends, standards and developments to improve technical deliveries and service.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes
- Experience in a similar role designing/architecting solutions in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments and aligned to multiple delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall and Agile).
- Experience in SAP.
- An in depth understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (ideally in both waterfall and agile models).
- Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery of medium-large scale development programmes/projects.
- Experience of delivering with vendor teams would be beneficial, ideally with an offshore component.
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience is beneficial.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP Solution Designer.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age