Business/System Analyst London6 monthsLorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business/System Analyst to join the London based office on an initial...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Supplier / Vendor Commercial Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Full responsibility for commercials/ financial aspects of all third party engagements across the Core Modernsation Programme
- Experience of Third Party Contract negotiation/agreement for large Technology Programmes
- Knowledge of contract types and Supply Chain Services /Decision support
- Lead Commercial Purchase Order/Third Party Governance forums
- £100M+ Programme over 3 years
- Deliver best value/flexible third party contract engagement for Core Modernisation Programme
- Construction of budget and forecasts
- Consolidation of financials across the Programme
- Informed Decision support/ variance analysis
- Liaison with CPMO functions on all aspects of financials
- Run Financial Change Request forums
- Build monthly finance pack / review with Programme Director and Financial Controller
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age