A Service Delivery Manager is required by this Major IT Consultancy to provide the key client interface for the delivery of IT Support services as...
IT Service Delivery Manager - Permanent - Basingstoke
I am currently recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Manager (ITSDM) to join my client a leading British Automotive Corporation in Basingstoke, Hampshire on a permanent basis.
The IT Service Delivery Manager is a dual role to be accountable for delivering service management activities into the business while at the same time overseeing the delivery of operational run and delivery activities by suppliers and partners.
Key Skills Required of the IT Service Delivery Manager:
- Proven experience of working within a 24/7 IT operational environment
- Experience working within the Insurance industry beneficial
- Proven experience delivering continuous service improvements
- Experience coordinating major incidents
- Experience managing suppliers delivering operational run services into an IT Operations function
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum) - ITIL V3 IT Operations beneficial
Key Responsibilities of the IT Service Delivery Manager:
- Responsible for building relationships with the business enabling effective service management
- Ensuring regular service reviews take place with the ITSDM's aligned business area reporting on performance and availability of IT services
- Ownership of service improvement plans to address recurring failures against SLA's
- Accountable for the incident and problem management processes and responsible for the continuous improvement
- A primary lead and business interface for major incidents
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age