Finance AssistantOur global client are looking for a Finance Assistant to join them for an initial 3 month contract. As a Finance Assistant you will...
Our global client are looking for a Finance Assistant to join them for an initial 3 month contract. As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring the general accounting processes, performed both internally and externally (outsource provider of back office general accounting processing), are completed timely and accurately for the Operational Expenditure (OPEX) and Head Office. You deliver with precision and you will see opportunities where others see challenges.
- Knowledge of the general accounting processes within a large business, preferably within a global organisation
- Good ERP/Accounting system skills - ability to utilise general functionality and keen to develop ability to extract raw data as required when working on adhoc projects
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables; Filters; formulas)
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability
- An inherent sense of curiosity and desire to implement process improvements
If you feel you have the right skills, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age