Business/System Analyst London6 monthsLorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business/System Analyst to join the London based office on an initial...
Experienced IT Business Analyst required to work for a leading media company on a programme to replatform their global Subscription management and distribution functions onto a modern technology platform. The work to support UK B2C Subscription management systems covering all Customer Service, Marketing, Distribution and Finance connections is nearly complete and migration is underway. Focus now is on global markets, starting with Europe.
As well as a system migration a fundamental aim of this programme is to assess, evaluate and challenge existing processes across the business to focus on true value and sustainability and bring simplicity to the supporting business practices.
BAs need to be adaptable, flexing their approach to analysis depending on the stakeholders and business or compliance needs. Empowered to work in the best way for the project.
This role could be for you if:
- You build effective working relationships with stakeholders and mediate in meetings and discussions to manage differing personalities or opinions.
- You present Engineers with problems to solve and requirements to be included rather than defined solutions and collaborate effectively to deliver efficient and suitable features or capabilities.
- Can understand new concepts and business areas, as well as the fundamentals of underpinning technologies. You can work across a large domain while remaining aware of the details
- The ability to understand customer and business needs and translate these into deliverables, and ultimately business value within a technology-led environment.
- Experience of conducting analysis in an Agile environment. You might have a background in Lean, Scrum, Kanban, UX, or a mix of all of the above.
- Experience of working with Product Owners, third party suppliers and stakeholders, from senior- level management to business teams.
- The ability to elicit, understand, document and assess business processes.
- The ability to work towards fixed deadlines, self-prioritise across multiple projects and take responsibility for your work and decisions.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age