Senior IT Strategy Consultants are urgently required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's CIO Advisory team in providing class leading IT Strategy...
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a S4Hana consultant experience to join their team in Newbury on a 3 month contract.
As a key member of the ERP Analytics team, the individual will lead, drive and take accountability to design and deliver new analytics solutions based on S4Hana design requirements to the business. The Solution Architect will provide extensive support and expertise on the products available to the business as will deal with stakeholders across the business.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Define and deliver appropriate BI S4 solution architecture to meet the Digital transformation reporting and analytics agenda, embracing the new technologies such as SAP embedded analytics, predictive, Cloud integration, process mining and AI capabilities.
- Analyse business requirements in reporting and analytics to standardise the S4 analytics approach across group.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical designs and apply best practice and technical skill to configuration build.
- Support defining business KPI's, Analytics S4 roadmap, reporting requirements and development agile data insight capabilities
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Deep technical expertise with experience in SAP Business Warehouse including BW4Hana, SAP Business Objects (Web Intelligence, Design Studio, Lumira, Analysis for Office) , SAP Hana and cloud integration
- Deep knowledge of toolsets available within the BI Domain, especially within SAP technology stack that will drive innovation and value
- Proven track record in technical project delivery and project management
- Knowledge of Finance, Supply Chain or HR is desirable.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age