Change ManagerChange Manager/ Change Management / Business Change AnalystAre you a change management professional with experience in delivering global change management plans across a company's...
Change Programme Manager
Urgent requirement for a Change Programme Manager with a strong background in HR to support the implementation of Professional Services transformations covering areas such as Finance, HR and Procurement.
This role will support the delivery programmes by supporting and coaching line managers in all people matters and working in conjunction with HR colleagues in the UK, Change Programme Teams, other UK departments and globally.
As the Change Programme Manager you will be required to have;
- Experience of delivering a large scale change programme involving significant culture change across a dispersed organisation
- Experience of delivering projects within the not for profit, public and private sectors.
- Proven skills in influencing stakeholders, getting their buy-in
- Effective change management communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to shape forward plans, taking into account strategy, risks and impact
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of business strategy and practices
- Knowledge of relevant labour law and employment practices
- Knowledge of best practice in HR management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age