IT Engineers SC Cleared URGENT requirement for IT engineers who hold security clearance.If you have worked as a 2nd line support engineer, deployment engineer, floor...
Infrastructure Shift Engineer
London My major client is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Shift Engineer, with a focus on servers, on a permanent basis providing 24x7 support, at their site in Central London.
The position will offer a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn new technologies and build a career at a market leading telecoms company.
- Diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems related to large scale complex infrastructure services where availability and security are critical
- Proactively investigate monitored events in a manner consistent with documented best practice
- Working with VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows Server
- Using technical knowledge to resolve incidents related to customer solutions
- Act on alerts promptly based on the priority
- Action new emails, events, request and incidents as they're logged
- Management of incidents, changes and service requests under strict ITIL framework using industry standard ITSM platform and Alternative processes and tools
If you would be interested in hearing more, please reply with a copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age