My client are looking for a Software Developer in Test, to join their fast paced Development team, and to contribute to the on-going enhancement of...
My client are looking for a Software Developer in Test, to join their fast paced Development team, and to contribute to the on-going enhancement of their industry-leading platform.
An Agile framework (Scrum) at the core of all software development activities, working in defined sprints to make regular deliveries to the platform.
Uses various java test frameworks and tools, including jUnit, Cucumber, Protractor and Selenium Web driver to create the fully automated test framework.
A proven leader in the design, build and management of IT systems utilising the latest Java and Web technologies. The development team are a friendly close-knit team culture and all work together to achieve the same goal and vision of being the most successful software services provider in the world, for secure systems that enable the management and monetisation of complex transit transactions and data.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have an extensive software development background, and have good experience of working with testing frameworks.
- Working with product owners and technical leads to review and set story and feature acceptance criteria for bespoke cloud based products;
- Automating tests as part of continuous integration systems;
- Developing tests for new applications, new features and regressions;
- Implementing business functionality in a testable form;
- Performing manual technical quality assurance testing when automation is not appropriate or applicable;
- Verifying that story acceptance criteria are met;
- Ensuring new features are verified for both good and bad paths;
- Showcasing completed functionality to project stakeholders and running knowledge transfer sessions when necessary with support teams;
- Representing the Testing community on knowledge sharing, strategic improvements and process rationalisation;
- Working with the development teams to improve and maintain regression suites.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
Proven experience in developing tests for software applications;
- A solid understanding of software testing techniques;
- Familiarity with software build tools, issue tracking and source control systems;
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development), BDD (Behaviour Driven Development);
- Good experience with testing REST APIs;
- Good experience with continuous integration and delivery processes;
To work for a forward thinking company who offer a great benefits and package including: 25 days' holidays (plus bank holidays) rising up to 30 days, contribution pension scheme up to 10%, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Additional benefits are available via the flexible benefits scheme.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age