Knowledge ManagerOur financial client is looking for a Knowledge Manager who will work with people across the range of IT, Change and Business functions. This...
Business Support Manager - 6 months - London
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Business Support Manager to provide proactive support to contribute to the effective and efficient operation of the CIO Office.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Experience of working in a business management role
- Experience of working effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels
- Experience of working in communications and can demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of operating in a matrix managed environment
- Experience of executing and managing key administrative processes
- Good knowledge of the Technology and the businesses/functions supported.
- People skills, including creating a collaborative culture across Technology and the businesses/functions supported.
- Self motivated and highly organised, with excellent time management skills. Capable of thinking clearly under pressure.
- Model behaviours in line with the People Standards
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age