Finance AssistantOur global client are looking for a Finance Assistant to join them for an initial 3 month contract. As a Finance Assistant you will...
Personal Assistant - 6 months - Manchester
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Personal Assistant to assist senior managers within a major change programme.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Maintain appointment diaries, arrange and schedule meetings, lunches etc and, as necessary, receive visitors/clients. Efficient diary management including effective time management
- Take the lead in identifying and raising potential issues and ensuring issues or diary clashes are managed and avoided with minimal impact
- Arrange travel and accommodation, entertainment bookings and courier services.
- Undertaking daily business administration, secretarial support and work schedule management
- Ensuring the professional image and smooth running of the teams
- Responsible for obtaining, analysing, reporting and filing highly sensitive and confidential information
- Communicate confirmation of travel or meeting arrangements and other correspondence as necessary.
- Co-ordinate and submit invoices and expenses and assist with departmental budgetary issues as required.
- Co-ordinate team annual leave.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age