Project Manager Bracknell 6 monthsWe are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in...
Personal Assistant/Business Support - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Business Support to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Maintain appointment diaries, arrange and schedule meetings, lunches etc and, as necessary, receive visitors/clients. Efficient diary management including effective time management
- Take the lead in identifying and raising potential issues and ensuring issues or diary clashes are managed and avoided with minimal impact
- Arrange travel and accommodation, entertainment bookings and courier services.
- Undertaking daily business administration, secretarial support and work schedule management
- Ensuring the professional image and smooth running of the teams
- Responsible for obtaining, analysing, reporting and filing highly sensitive and confidential information
- Communicate confirmation of travel or meeting arrangements and other correspondence as necessary.
- Co-ordinate and submit invoices and expenses and assist with departmental budgetary issues as required.
- Co-ordinate team annual leave
Should this Personal Assistant/Business Support position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age